- Basic Security
- Remote Troubleshooting, Maintenance, and Workstation Management
- Firewall Configuration and Management
- Onsite Troubleshooting and Hardware/Software Implementation
- Antivirus Configuration and Monitoring
- IT Consulting for Business Decision Making
What if You Had an Outsourced IT Support Team that Functions as Seamlessly as an In-house IT department?
Each new layer of IT support that we put into our Managed IT Services offering works with the previous layer to ensure that your staff has the most effective IT foundation available for their daily processes.
- A Full Team of IT Specialists
- Answers for IT questions
- Knowledge of Industry-Specific Business Applications
- Alignment of Technology and Workflow
- Monthly Budgeted IT Support
Ready to Save Money and Increase Your Service Level by Outsourcing Your IT Support?
An in-house IT systems administrator is going to cost your company between $60,000 and $100,000 per year depending on their credentials and experience.
Even if you’re willing to spend that much money, you still have to spend more money if you want to have someone available to cover his/her vacation time, sick time, and off-shift hours.
You can see how outsourcing this work is attractive to business leaders.
But let’s ask another important question.
What happens if you’ve gone all-in on the in-house IT administrator strategy and he/she doesn’t have all the skills needed to keep your systems running at peak performance?
Outsourcing to a professional IT support team gives you a full range of IT specialists with a corresponding range of technology expertise.
Our Outsourced IT Department offering provides you with all the remote and on-site IT support you need to be highly productive, packaged within an easily-budgeted monthly payment model.