Why is a Partnership with a Veteran Owned and Operated Business Good for You?
For years, it was Doug Hood’s privilege to serve our country in the US Army’s Special Forces. Today, Doug’s mission is to do everything possible to allow you and your staff to focus on your business – not the technology.
You may ask yourself, “Why should I outsource my IT support to a veteran owned and operated IT support company? Why not a different IT services company?”
Those are good questions. – Here are some even better answers!
The DMH Computers team doesn’t expect to get your business simply because Doug served our country – far from it. Every day, we earn the business and trust of our clients by applying the determination and attention to detail that Doug has instilled in our staff.
Sure, our clients come to us because we have the capability to deliver on the promise of providing efficient, secure, no-worry business technology environments, but our clients stay because of the intangible values that the US Army drilled into Doug years ago.
What Are the Intangible Characteristics of a Veteran Owned and Operated IT Support Company?
Some things you can’t put into a spreadsheet, but they are more valuable than anything that finds its way into a budget or is written on boardroom whiteboard.
- Leadership – Providing IT advice that drives business advantage
- Delivering Under Pressure – Ensuring that issues are dealt with in a timely fashion
- Trust and Honor – Being the kind of people that you want on your side
- Work Ethic – Getting the job done – regardless of circumstance
- Organization – Juggling all the IT balls with professionalism
- Focus – Keeping laser-like attention on leveraging business benefit from technology